Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pictures from the Summer



Me and My grandparents. They are the greatest.



EFY!! This was my co Rachel. Man those were crazy weeks:)




Me and my big sis Jesse



This past summer I went four wheeling with some friends. The four wheel that I was on tipped as we were going up a hill. I landed face first in mud. I think I was spitting mud out of my mouth for five minutes. This is when all the mud dried on me. It took me literally an hour in the shower to clean myself. Yummy... NOT!!!

2 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

pretty pics of you nan. me and reese had fun looking at them. xoxo

Sara said...

Hi Hannah. This is your cousin. (in Salt Lake) I got to your blog through Rachels. Anyway I just wanted to say that I thought the 4 wheeling picture was hilarious! It reminded me when I went 4 wheeling with some friends up in Peoa, Utah. We didn't tip over, (I'm so glad you're okay!) but we got SO dirty! It was so much fun. One of the guys up there had an air blowing thing (I have no idea what it was exactly) that blew air out of a hose at a real high pressure. Anyway we had the brilliant idea to "blow" the dirt off us. Well all we succeeded in doing was create a huge dust storm inside his shop thing. He blasted the air on my back and it was incredible, this gigantic amount of dirt puffed up and you seriously could not see your hand in front of your face. It was so funny! Anyway that stopped that idea and we went home and showered, like you, for an hour. I had forgotten that. Thanks for the reminder. Good times.